Enjoy some if the most hilarious signs I have ever seen!
Posted from 8wdee.WordPress.com
Signs and notices in English found in different countries:
- In a Bucharest hotel lobby: The lift is being fixed for the next day. During that time we regret that you will be unbearable.
- In a Paris lift: Please leave your values at the front desk.
- Outside a Hong King tailor shop: Ladies may have a fit upstairs.
- In a Japanese Hotel: You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid.
- In a Rome laundry: Ladies, leave your clothes here and spend the afternoon having a good time.
- In a Copenhagen airline ticket office: We take your bags and send them in all directions.
- In a Norwegian cocktail lounge: Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.
- In the office of a Romanian doctor: Specialist in women and other diseases.
- Notice at the reception desk of a Greek hotel: We will execute customers in quick rotation.
- Sign in a Czech tourist office: Take one of our horse-driven city tours – we guarantee no miscarriages.
- A Bangkok dry cleaner’s sign: Drop your trousers for best results.
- On a Nigerian wall: Please do not urinate.
- Sign on a Liberian sports club First Aid Box: First Aids Box.
- On a product label – China: Contents Made in the following countries…: Screw-China.
- In a South African office: Helen Waite is now in charge of all RUSH orders. If you are in a hurry, just go to Helen Waite.
Have you come across any funny and witty signs in your journey? Please feel free to share them here and let us know which is your favorite sign.