“No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” – James Allen
“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives” – John F. Kennedy
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough” – Oprah Winfrey
1. Thank those who hated you, because without them you wouldn’t know what true love is
2. Thank those who were exceptionally jealous of you; they made you know that you had something valuable someone else secretly wished they had
3. Thank all the negative people who were kind enough to walk out of your life; if they hadn’t left, the positive ones wouldn’t have had any space to occupy in your life
4. Thank those friends who turned their backs on you when you needed them the most; without them, you wouldn’t know what true friendship is all about
5. Thank those who cared enough to annoy you, for without them you wouldn’t learn self-control
6. Thank those who caused you pain, for without that pain you wouldn’t know how strong you are on the inside
7. Thank those who said it cannot be done; they provided the inspiration to challenge you to go the extra mile to achieve the impossible
8. Thank those who didn’t believe in you, they forced you to believe in yourself even when you least thought you had what it takes to succeed
9. Thank those who broke your heart, for they taught you to be careful who you share your heart with
10. Thank those who betrayed you, for without them you would still be trusting the wrong people
11. Thank those who criticised you, for they made you see certain things about yourself you never knew existed
Be grateful that all these things happened to no one but you, for without these seemingly negative experiences, you wouldn’t know that everything happens in life for a reason.
Thanks George Onwuchekwa for bringing this my way.
Posted by Damian @8WDee.com.
Each day I thank God for:
Nights that turned into mornings;
Friends that turned into family;
Dreams that turned into reality;
And likes that turned into love!?